You may be feeling like…
* You are well-accomplished, and looking to take the next step in your career or life
* It's time for a 'new chapter' and a new expression of yourself
* You need some help with direction-setting and getting over imposter syndrome
* Life is so busy and you're on auto-pilot.
* You are busy taking care of others in your life - at work and at home - and worry how pursuing your own desires will impact the balance
* To find real momentum, your best-of-intentions aren't cutting it - even alongside personal development books, traditional therapy and your personal network
If you long to make changes, but it feels like too much to juggle or make sense of on your own, you are in the right place.
I understand! I know first-hand that changing directions and making changes in your life or career can really shake things up – both in your own mind, and within your family and community.
I regularly help people – just like you – make bold choices and create careers and lives they actually love.
I also can help you define a clear path forward, cut through the overwhelm, and begin living with greater clarity, confidence and happiness.